No Bar! 7516-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall No Bar! 7516-2237

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

We’re all on our ships, stuck at the end-of-episode cliffhanger as the credits roll! Whatever shall we do?

Feil
    Participant

Internship chat messenger? Something we jump into while holding station and awaiting orders because it ends up taking an hour or more of deliberation by the COs?

Blaze Strife
    Participant

In the situation we’re at, we probably want to keep chatter at a minimum, especially between ships.

John van Leigh
    Participant

I could invite you all for dinner on Hunter, if you’re so inclined. It should be slightly more formal than bar talk, but it’s something.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

It will be a little cramped, but we’ll manage.

Aramond
    Participant

Formal be damned! Eric would just need to stop by the Raven first to pick up some “refreshments”.

John van Leigh
    Participant

Well, just don’t get drunk, remember we are about to cross into hostile-controlled territory, and that’s if we don’t get attacked before then.

Aramond
    Participant

Naah, now is not the time for heavy drinking. Liquid courage, however, would not be amiss.

Leonard Hall
    Participant

We can use the impromptu mainframe on the Montgomery with INVINCIBLE(tm) grade encryption to handle our communiques while we wait.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

@Hall, you mean we open a chat thread where we roleplay chatting in a chat thread? So meta! 🙂 I like it!

Btw, I enjoy seeing the flurry of TSN messages turn up after the shift. It means I’m not the only person out here who is this much of a loony…

Blaze Strife
    Participant

@Adele, I enjoy my Sunday (or Monday) mornings, reading all of those messages. 😀

Xavier
    Keymaster

it is brilliant to see the forums so active. I love throwing thigs in from NPC characters too… though at the moment Turnez and Edwards are both back at base…

Anonymous
    Inactive

//I’ve added a new NPC, since I think it wouldn’t make much sense for Blaze to join the bar at this moment, being an XO as an ensign, with cadets as bridge officers, and all that.

//And, of course, I forgot to login with my real account.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.