New: Character Data Sheets

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Archives (OOC) Forum RP Development Ideas New: Character Data Sheets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Keymaster

I have created a character data sheet that I hope will be useful. The document can be printed double sided so that on one side you have all the key information about your character, and on the other a quick reference sheet for posting on the forums. I have themed it as a “service record” so it is in keeping with the RP side of things.

Personally, I found it a pain to have to flick back and forth through the different documents when making a post. This sheet is intended to put all the vital information needed right in front of you so you don’t need to keep referencing the required documents online.

On the reference chart, there is a space at the bottom called “record of resolution chart questions”. Check out what the resolution chart is in the forum RP guidelines document. The section is created so you can simply list resolution charts that we might already have created so that you don’t have to remember them.

Tell me if it is useful!

Character Data Sheet

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Looks good.

But I suggest making the line between Major and Minor modules, and the one between Combat Training and Additional Information thicker.

P.S. I’ve added my sheet as a Google Doc viewable to anyone with a link to my backstory page.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Blaze Strife.
    Xavier
    Keymaster

I can look at making the boxes thicker. I have also added in the module names as they don’t actually change.

Something else I have done is update the Player’s toolbox with some key information. It will link to the Training mission starting in the Holodeck forum.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

You should add Overall for Combat Training, to keep in line with the spreadsheet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘(OOC) Forum RP Development Ideas’ is closed to new topics and replies.