Multiple Discords… Why?

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development Multiple Discords… Why?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Morlock
    Participant

So i’m going to put this here, but also put links in both channels.

I am officially confused, and i say officially cause i filed all of the requisite forms to the state.

One is official, the other is still being used regularly. In terms of the FNS (which is really what i’m concerned about here) I don’t know where to post updates, discuss stories, and requests for submissions. This needs to be in one channel.

Now there seems to be some disagreement on where to go among a few people, and i don’t know whats happening there, but i do know that being a member of two TSN discords is a bit much for anyone. I like that there is a way to talk to everyone in real time during the week, but things need to consolidate somewhere. Information is being double posted, I know i’m confused as to what to put where, and the whole situation is just redundant.

I don’t care which channel, but things need to be straightened out – IMO, if this isn’t sorted then there isn’t much point in having the discords at all, and I’ll need to find another way to communicate with the people who want to contribute to the podcast.

There has to be a way to solve this with everyone ok with the result. If theres anything I can do to assist let me know.

Xavier
    Keymaster

The official discord is posted on the forums here:

New Discord

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.