Log Nhaima, 29117-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Nhaima, 29117-2237

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Blaze Strife
    Participant

// @nhaima If your second paragraph in post #20220 refers to me, then I’m sorry, that’s not what I was trying to say. I was actually responding to Xavier’s post above my own, saying that Blaze would follow his superiors, rather than the principles, in most cases. I was also the Weapons Officer, on Viper. I wanted to roleplay the debate with Captain Verok ( @davisn456 ) whether I should fire on the Hegemony or not, but due to the non-RP chatter of others on the ship, I didn’t. Would’ve been a nice discussion.

I’m quite a fan of anything that elevates the game from simply being a combat simulator

//I agree 100%. Artemis itself is not all that good a game, to me. TSN RP is the reason why I came back week after week.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Blaze Strife. Reason: Forgot Verok is not @Verok. No idea if notification will work after edit (it doesn't in Slack)
    Xavier
    Keymaster

//ah, shame about not being able to RP on your bridge. You should have just gone ahead. Verok would probably have twigged and gone with it, and others might have joined. Lead by example! I’d love to hear more RP chatter everywhere.

Nhaima
    Participant

// @blaze nope, the second paragraph is either me trying to draw a distinction between the in character persona and who I am out of game, or a general mental calculation that people would have been highly upset on an out of game level if I had simply destroyed the transports.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.