Log Mundy, 30617-2237 to 5817-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Mundy, 30617-2237 to 5817-2237

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

Unofficial Recordings, Lt. Sr. Adele Mundy, TSN Raven
    Stardate: 30617-2237 to 5817-2237

Mumbles Mita? What time is it?

Sleepy, but normal speaking voice Hallo? Oh, uh, Nurse. Yes, I’m awake. What time is it, please? I’m due on shift at… oh… what am I doing in MedBay?

—–

No, thank you, I don’t drink Enriche, it tastes of additives and artificial sweetener.

Oh, Nurse, it’s you. I must have drifted off. Do I have to drink that stuff? It’s foul… Yes, Nurse, no, Nurse, three glasses of experimental medication full, Nurse.

—–

I wish those heroes could turn their power effects down, I don’t know what’s worse, the blast noise or the TK waves or the green auras…

Oh… nothing, Nurse, I must have been dreaming again. Yes, I do still have a headache. Yes, noises and lights. I thought your sensors were recording my brain activity? I’d be fascinated to have a look at the results… when I can look at anything and not feel seasick, that is.

—–

Hold on, it’s more of those damned robots!

Shooting motions with both hands

All right, the cryo ammo should slow them down a little. They just keep following… Any idea what they’re after?
    There!

Metallic clanging as something falls to the ground

Oh stars, Nurse, sorry, was that…? I do apologise… It’s just the noise, the buzzing and humming, the machines never stop… even when I’m asleep, dammit, it never stops…

—-

Sounds of a heartbeat, and quiet humming and occasional soft beeps of medical monitors in the background.

Matsiyan
    Participant

// Read and enjoyed, but then, I get some of the references. Thanks for tying in with the ONI background events!

Matsiyan
    Participant

// Also love the quiet, contracted exclamation “Oh stars…”. It fits the whole “Stars Around”, “Voiddammit” lexicon and makes it very naturalistic. We should add that the the new player guide.

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

// I agree ^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.