Log Mundy, 2618-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Mundy, 2618-2237

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

Personal Log, Lt.Cmdr. Adele Mundy, TSN Oblivion, 2nd Fleet, 4th Lt. Div.
    Stardate: 2618-2237

This isn’t Oblivion. The engine sound is different. These aren’t my quarters. Where…? It smells like MedBay. Is it? I don’t remember this doctor… What are you giving me? Oh, I don’t have to have it if I don’t want? That sounds… hopeful… better than the last… how long has it been?

Was the Fleet Captain here earlier, or did I dream that bit? Which bits did I dream?

Nobody’s hammering at my mind. It’s so quiet! Perhaps I can sleep now.

Oh, look, I can get up! Ow… dammit, only sort of. Are there Caltrons in the vicinity? Because I have a Fury of a headache.

Hallo? Horatio, what are you doing here? It isn’t safe… No, that’s right, you’re not Horatio. I told you before, you aren’t. Why would I forget something like that? You look just like him, though. You sound just like him. Except that you haven’t yelled at me yet. Do you yell at people? Why are you crying in your mind?

I’m not sure who I’m talking to. This Computer is a pathetic, primitive collection of circuitry, without the tiniest hint of a sense of irony. Adelaide… who knows if you’re going to get this? With Oblivion gone, (yes, they told me) so is everything I recorded for you. I remember, though. All the fragments are coming back together again. I can even think in words. So you have no idea who I am, unless you worked your way past my encryptions. I have a pretty damn close idea who you are, though, if only by association. By being part of the ISN, you implicitly support the existence of places like Fortress Fenring, and that tells me everything I need to know. You cannot be allowed to run loose in our home, in our ships. We are going to find our way home, dammit, and we’ll put right whatever atrocities you committed. And once you’re back here, if the Azure Legion catches you and puts you in Fenring’s Psychic Examination Sector… well, at least you’ll deserve it.

[end log]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.