Log Mundy 241216-2237; 311216-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Mundy 241216-2237; 311216-2237

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

Personal Log, Lt.Sr. Adele Mundy, TSN Raven, 2nd Flt., 4th Lt. Div.
    Stardate 241216-2237; 311216-2237

Two quiet shifts involving routine maintenance and several simulations, but no major action. Most senior officers have been off station, so that on the 241216 shift Matsiyan, Hall and I were the highest ranking officers present. Hall took CIC, Matsiyan and I took command of Raven and Excalibur, and we gallivanted around in sims. The strangest thing for me was remembering to use ship-to-ship comms when talking to Matsiyan, so our crews would know what we intended to do. Ah, the perils of a psi-link.

More of the same for the 311216 shift, but with the added presence of Capt. Evans, so things were a little more formal. Even so, with limited bridge crews and staying on the simulators, it was a more relaxed than on a normal shift. Perhaps there had been some imbibing of secret Engineering stashes, too.

And I don’t know if the imbibing has anything to do with my dreams lately, but ever since the 241216 shift I have dreamed of Paragon, over and over. A Paragon I had never quite seen before, where all the trees are conifers, and the parks are snow-covered (I could hear the crunch of snow under my boots as I walked), Prometheus Lake and the ornamental ponds around City Hall are frozen, and there is a lit and decorated tree under Atlas. It snowed, in all my dreams, just like the last images that were transmitted from the city. The roads were clear, the light rail was running, and from time to time the shadow of a copter would slide by; and heroes in bright capes would stop by to talk to Miss Liberty.

I wake each mainday morning with a sense of altered reality, where I am, briefly, unsure of where I am, and when. Perhaps I am in Paragon, dreaming of starships.

[end log]

Blaze Strife
    Participant

//Hopefully the confussion dissipates before the next shift. 😛

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//I am, in fact, still having Paragon dreams. But the above was mostly Mundy dreaming of a white Christmas.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.