INT>PERSN>Locating POI

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre INT>PERSN>Locating POI

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

// If we have a full crew could Turnez accompany us as a cargo-master. That way he would not need to be active on the bridge but would be a useful additional resource and could participate in the RP. We also have an emergency spare bridge officer if needed ๐Ÿ™‚

Xavier
    Keymaster

// ps. At what point does the division CO get told what his officers are up to.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Xavier.
    John van Leigh
    Participant

//As soon as the ship CO knows when the hell he is suposed to be out of sight. I figured that “I don’t know when, but in the near future I might take a ship into the poseidon rift because reasons. Love, del Pino” might not be a good report.

Matsiyan
    Participant

// Captain Fish hasn’t informed him? I am shocked! ๐Ÿ™‚

Aramond
    Participant

// @admin Probably when Fish reports it in. ๐Ÿ˜› Info has been flowing up the line at this point.
    As for Turnez, the main issue is that he’s usually overshadowed by whatever personal drama we have going on at the time” People feeling bad about mistakes/decisions, celebrations, getting stupid drunk, almost getting into fights, stabbed, ect. Maybe have him be the one to start up a conversation? I’m sure that now, we’ll start paying attention.

//We have a crew! Excited!

Xavier
    Keymaster

//lol,the intel department forums are rather sparse in terms of information. @fishevans hint hint.

// as for turnez… he does tend to see a lot of drama going on. Very much like watching a soap opera with all the personal issues your characters have. Turnez seems the most stable character in the bar sometimes!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Xavier.
    Matsiyan
    Participant

// Is Zac with the fleet or back at command? He is welcome to turn up physically or virtually to van Leigh’s extended day-cabin aboard Lancer.

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

// Is Turnez an NPC or a secondary character, then?

Xavier
    Keymaster

// he can be anywhere he needs ๐Ÿ˜‰ he is a sensor analysist for the division so is where ever the division is based. At the moment, that is volantis. Before it was promethean. Of course, I can easily invent reasons for him to be aboard a ship because of who he is.

John van Leigh
    Participant

//I could use a sensor analyst. I need to confirm the capabilities of that ship, so reading her weapons and defensive systems is a must. Plus, intercepting enemy chatter and gaining information is something I was already evaluating.

Aramond
    Participant

//It’s a good thing that Turnez isn’t an undercover Psych Op…or a potential turncoat. He has quite a bit of dirt on us at this point.

Xavier
    Keymaster

How do you know he isnt aramond. You’ve never talked to him.

Matsiyan
    Participant

// Matsiyan could also use a sensor analyst. One of the factors that caused a hostile vessel to be destroyed in the last covert mission was the fear that despite being an “unknown pirate” the ships emissions profile might be recognizable in future encounters. Matsiyan is contemplating strategies to disguise the profile and could really use a sensor analyst to guide him.

Aramond
    Participant

// @admin *Starts deleting personal logs*

Adele Mundy
    Participant

@Xavier
    “// I dont know. Generally he is just ignored, which is a shame because on occasion some probing would have revealed bits of information about him and who he is. Consider what you know of him so farโ€ฆ knows Xavier, transferred from Atlantis, able to bypass certain security systems, works in sensor analysis on station. And now is an excellent pilot. There is a lot you dont know about him. But no one has struck up a conversation. Instead you all go off on your own flights of fancy. It is like having a DM in D&D, but everyone wanting the job”

//Touchรฉ.
    //I need to make Mundy a bit more inquisitive, then. But she hasn’t asked anyone any questions about their background, even when the situation was practically begging for the questions to be asked (Slate fainting at the sight of blood; Blaze’s drunken warning to absent friends; Rax’s appearance, and how he knows Vaj), because she didn’t want to answer any questions herself. And she wasn’t sure whether Turnez wanted to be associated with a bunch of possibly insubordinate officers. Might reflect badly.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.