INT>PERSN>Locating POI

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre INT>PERSN>Locating POI

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Aramond
    Participant

// @mattssheep4 While I’m sure that is someone’s fetish, it is also legitimately terrifying.

// @nquinn91 Noooooooooo.

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

// I think it fits the Unuk mentality pretty well though.

John van Leigh
    Participant

// @conmann35 @garion Would any of you be interested on helm?

Matsiyan
    Participant

//@conman35 @garion note that this is for forum RP during this week and maybe some mission time aboard the unsanctioned privateer Manticore during the shift.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Crew so far
    LC John van Leigh Command
    LC Eric Aramond | Sci XO
    LS Adele Mundy | Com
    Lt Conrad Matsiyan | Eng
    En Matthew Vaj | Wea
    ? Hlm

DC Chief Leona Kaplan
    DC Vincent Polano (ex-Marine and friends)
    DC Assistants uprated Mk-Ix Skutters

Xavier
    Keymaster

//if the mission runs before Wednesday, Turnez is an excellent helms officer, though rusty as he is assigned to sensor analysis on station. Im not going to go into reasons why he does this and is not a bridge officer. No one really speaks to him 😉

John van Leigh
    Participant

//The problem I see is that I’m not entirely sure Fish doesn’t intend this to happen during the duty shift as well. We’d love some clarification on that, as the volunteers were confused as well as I.

Xavier
    Keymaster

//Shame. It would be good to expand on the backstory of Lt. Turnez. I have lots of ideas,but had little to no chance to put something down concrete. That and he hasnt really intereacted with the officers too much.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//I don’t know why nobody speaks to Turnez. Last shift he seemed to want to be left to his solitary thoughts. Did we misinterpret?

John van Leigh
    Participant

//Well, it’s fine with me if you don’t mind potentially spending half the shift on my bridge, but I have no idea what ONI’s intentions are. The volunteer team devised a couple of contengency cases for both Horatio Mundy appearing and proving hostile intent from Malfeasant, but we’re working on thin air.

Leonard Hall
    Participant

// @delpino I might be interested in that. Need some specifics/details first though.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Leonard Hall.
    John van Leigh
    Participant

//We have what Fish posted here: a team of volunteers comprised of Aramond, Mundy, Matsiyan, Vaj, and me, will take the Manticore to the Poseidon Rift to investigate a ship related to Mundy’s brother and the USF. Our task is to locate her, prove she’s a threat to our borders, then report back on her location, preferably without engaging her, and definetly without giving our real identity.

//Volunteers are needed to log in regularily during the week to the forums, and assist to this duty shift.

Leonard Hall
    Participant

// Seems like a good opportunity for intrigue and character development.

John van Leigh
    Participant

//Glad to have you, then, I’ll report the final arrangement

To: Captain Fish Evans, Lieutenant Commander Eric Aramond, Lieutenant senior grade Adele Mundy
    Subject: Poseidon Rift crew

A crew of volunteers has been formed as per your orders, Captain. The bridge officers manifiest is as follows:

CO: LT-CDR van Leigh
    XO: LT-CDR Aramond
    HLM: LT Hall
    WEA: ENS Vaj
    ENG: LT Matsiyan
    COM: LT-SR Mundy

Our final preparations are being made.

Regards,
    Lt-cmdr John van Leigh

Xavier
    Keymaster

// @Mundy I dont know. Generally he is just ignored, which is a shame because on occasion some probing would have revealed bits of information about him and who he is. Consider what you know of him so far… knows Xavier, transferred from Atlantis, able to bypass certain security systems, works in sensor analysis on station. And now is an excellent pilot. There is a lot you dont know about him. But no one has struck up a conversation. Instead you all go off on your own flights of fancy. It is like having a DM in D&D, but everyone wanting the job 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Xavier.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.