IMP.>INT.>INTEL.>I.N.I. Report 17218-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre IMP.>INT.>INTEL.>I.N.I. Report 17218-2237

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Leonard Hall
    Participant

D E V O T I O N T O T R U T H
    THIS DOCUMENT IS PUBLISHED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
    IMPERIAL STELLAR NAVY
    NAVAL KNOWLEDGE VALIDATION DOCTRINE
    SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL III
    ENCRYPTION LEVEL ANGEL
    BRIDGE STAFF EYES ONLY
    STARDATE 17218-2237

SPECIAL INTELLIGENCE REPORT FOLLOWS…
    Operations this cycle began with a report from Commodore G.L.S. McCullogh informing the 4HG that their vessels had been temporarily drydocked over the intershift period for an emergency systems overhaul after serious flaws were detected in the superstructure of all fleet craft. Other fleet elements had also been delayed due to heavy enemy E-WAR deployments.
    Relegated to training duties the Hunter Group tested all new software components from the one-nine-nine security update, and two-seven-zero core package, conducting basic and advanced trainsims. Notably, towards the end of the final leg of training ops, the Hunter Group was presented with a loyalty challenge, which was passed with flying colors.

After refits and personnel preparations had concluded, and the green light from ISNCOM was granted, the Hunter Group spearheaded the charge into Cerberus sector II. The Atlantis Gate Control Station was secured, and civilian stations were reclaimed. An engineering craft successfully dismantled the civilian installations to fuel ongoing repairs at Gate Control and service the numerous 1BATCOM ships which had suffered significant casualties during the offensive.

SPECIAL INTELLIGENCE REPORT ENDS…

CURRENT GROUP INTELLIGENCE:
    With the backdoor to Atlantis in hand, reinforcements into Cerberus will come much more easily. We must continue to be on the lookout for loyalist garrisons in Cerberus who may still be under siege, and continue to press against the Hegemony invaders. The defection of ISS units to the Hegemony was an unfortunate but anticipated consequence of the lack of enlightened rule, but our ability to handle their treason alongside the Hegemony battlegroups is sure to suppress any further dissension.

MISSION PLANNING:

Of continuing importance is the isolation of the whole Krisenda system, which, while it may be out of Hegemony reach, is more obviously open to N’tani and Hjorden operations and the insidious influence of their contacts among the USFP’s TSN insurrectionists. It is imperative that we re-establish connection to Krisenda as soon as operational parameters allow.

It is expected that 4HG will be used to continue scouring Cerberus of hostile occupation. Any remaining Imperial ISS units should be treated with caution and suspicion, as remaining ISS units may be in league with the aliens. Civilian populations will need to be closely monitored as their infrastructure is being used to fund the military establishment efforts here in Cerberus. As previously stated, it is critical that we locate and relieve any loyalist ISS or Navy forces which may still be besieged in other sectors.

TACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS:
    Show no mercy to the Hegemony dogs who have been subverting the Emperor’s guidance in Cerberus. Locate and re-educate any defectors.

Officers of the ISN Invictus are reminded that continued extensive damage to the ship and her systems is extremely unhealthy for her continued service. At the current rate of damage she is barely serviceable as it is. Officers of the Invictus should strive to develop their survival and evasion tactics in the field, as more than their lives may depend on it.

While the loyalty challenge during sims this cycle was passed by the Hunter Group as a whole, an overview of feeds has indicated that some individual officers have been identified as having “suspicious” performance during the loyalty challenge, and may require future scrutiny. Officers are reminded to maintain absolute loyalty even in questionable situations, as Naval Command knows the best plan to the situation at hand.

S U P E R I O R I T Y

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.