Hawk 26915-2237 Cronus

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Archives Promethean Command Station Hawk 26915-2237 Cronus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

I have a duty to log some of the events of the Hawk’s mission on Stardate 26915-2237 (two weeks ago, September 26 by the ancient Terran calendar) under Captain Evans. Unfortunately I am a rotation officer from Prometheus Command and did not recognize everyone aboard, especially as I was stuck down in Engineering. A good man’s reputation may be lost unless I can find out who were the other members of the Hawk’s crew on that fateful mission. Please identify who was at Helm, Weapons, Science and Comms. Feel free to send me a private message.
    Urgently,
    Conrad Matsiyan

Matsiyan
    Participant

Still looking to find who was aboard TSN Hawk when she was deploying comms relays in the Cronus system especially during the encounter with the enemy near the third one.

Xavier
    Keymaster

A direct appeal to officers during a shift my yield results.

Sadly, few are using the forums. Of course, the more of us that do, the more interest will be shown I expect!

Matsiyan
    Participant

Agreed. I will try. I intended to try that yesterday but did not have the opportunity because of having to miss the first part of the shift. Thanks for the suggestion.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

I am looking for a list of officers serving on board TSN Hawk during yesterday’s mission, Stardate 101015-2237, in order to complete a log.

Fulvus
    Participant

…I thought I had a printout of respective ship’s crews from last shift but apparently I must have mislaid it somewhere.
    Maybe the DO should have this as one of his duties to log this more properly?

//a printscreen of Teamspeak for each mission/scenario

Matsiyan
    Participant

I have started taking a screenshot of the crew of the ship I am on the last two missions for this very reason 🙂
    Thanks for checking.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Promethean Command Station’ is closed to new topics and replies.