Forum Active Times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Keymaster

To keep things going during a forum game, I think we could designate “active” times through the week where we agree to post more frequently. These would give an indication when best to check in and when you are more likely to get a response to your post. I think these are periods of time through the week which last long enough to encompass most timezones.

Three active periods I suggest are:

Sunday from 6pm till 6am UTC
    Tuesday from 6pm UTC to 6am UTC
    Friday from 6pm to 6am UTC

This should cover time zones in the UK, Europe and the US and Canada, where the majority of our players are. We could shorten the period of time to 10 hours or even down to 8. They would be the same from week to week and would give us a routine to when to post.

Do we think this might help move the RP along? Potentially, it could link to the scenes used in the intel document.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

I’m not sure if setting up a window is actually what we need but am willing to try it.

The proposed times suit me.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Well, posts can be made at any time. It is just these times could be a guide when most people can be active and post. In other words, if you check on these days and these times it is more likely that someone will have posted and will reply to a post you have made. That way, we don’t necessarily need to check every day if we can’t (though I think if you can it would be worth it).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘(OOC) Forum RP Development Ideas’ is closed to new topics and replies.