Christmas and New Year

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Christmas and New Year

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John van Leigh
    Participant

Hi, everyone!

Today we discussed what we’re gonna do on two very problematic days for the TSN. See, normal humans and some members of the TSN enjoy spending time with other humans with which they share some genetic similarities or other bond some of us will never understand their families, which is fine. Christmas and New Year are days in which most people here won’t be able to make it, and having such low numbers sinks the possibility of having a normal shift.

So, for the sessions corresponding to 24/12 and 31/12, the TSN will not be holding formal activities. You will not be expected to report your absence either, so that’s fine.

If you plan on joining us, though, there will be some informal activities. We’ll probably have a couple of games semi-in-character, but nothing canon. No awards, promotions, exams… Just messing around.

As a final note, this means some things, such as DO cycles and the monthly State of the Division Report may be restructured to avoid this overlap. This part is yet to be decided, so I’m just throwing the possibility.

I’ll be happy to answer your questions, if there’s any. This will also not be the only reminder, don’t worry.

Adam Parra
    Participant

I would like to captain a mission on the 24/12. I have plans on the 31st

John van Leigh
    Participant

That would depend on whoever is coordinating that day. At this point, I’m not even sure if any of our normal hosts can make it.

Activities will be rather relaxed that day, so I believe it shouldn’t be a problem, though. If anyone else has ideas and suggestions, say it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.