Cadet Reynolds Reporting for duty

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Cadet Reynolds Reporting for duty

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ClayReynolds
    Participant

Greetings!
    I’m looking for somewhere to play Artemis regularly and found TSN on the Artemis Bridge Crew Comms. I’m in Glasgow Scotland and have basic experience of all the roles in Atermis. My preference is engineering and weapons but am happy to fill in where required. I’ve played a couple games with same-room crews but for the most part I’ve been online using TS or Mumble for comms.

I’ve found the training docs in the other recruit threads and I am reading up on the basic requirements.

If you have a game tonight I’m hoping I can sit-in but can’t find the TS info so would appreciate some help on that.

Looking forward to crewing with you guys.
    Clay Reynolds
    Cadet

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Greetings!

The TS3 address is: comms.terranstellarnavy.community

Please, download the latest TSN mod from http://www.1sws.com/TSNExpansion/. “FULL INSTALL: TSN Expansion 1.6.0 (282Mb)” and “(optional) 2K Skyboxes.zip” is what you want.

We’ll start playing at 20:00 UTC, so it would be best if you could show up at least 15 minutes earlier.

Also, this is something you might want to read, if you haven’t already: Cadet protocol and procedures guide.

See you tonight!

John van Leigh
    Participant

The connection information for Teamspeak is as follows:

Address: comms.terranstellarnavy.community
    Password: [None Required]

See you tonight! Remember to show up with some time so that we can help you with the mod and clarify questions about protocol.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Speaking of useful documents, I cannot ind the concise reference table for the new formations. Can anyone point me to it?

Matthew Vaj
    Participant
    Matsiyan
    Participant

Thank you!

ClayReynolds
    Participant

Completed my first Duty Shift aboard the TSN Raven as Weapons Officer and it was awesome! Looking forward to many more Duty Shifts in the future!

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

We’re glad you could join us! If you can, feel free to join in on the RP on the forums too.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Hope you enjoyed the TSN Raven. You had the honour of serving on the flagship of the whole fleet! It was great have you aboard and you proved to be a very capable weapons officer.

Next shift, you’ll probably have the opportunity to serve on another ship. Though we operate with the same protocols, it’ll likely be a very different experience due to the personalities of the captain and crew.

ClayReynolds
    Participant

I was hoping to make this Saturday (1st October) my next duty shift but a real duty shift needs covered at work. Fingers crossed I’m back on a TNS bridge next week!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.