Artemis 2.6.0 Officially Released

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development Artemis 2.6.0 Officially Released

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Donovan
    Participant
    Nhaima
    Participant

way to go Donovan!

I can also confirm that the Steam version has been updated. No more needing to talk people through the 2.5.101 nonsense!

Matsiyan
    Participant

I may be jumping the gun here but can we get a decision as early as possible about whether the TSNRP Mod will be ready next shift or later?

Xavier
    Keymaster

Fish has worked hard on it based on the armada version. By my understanding, this release is the same with the odd bug fix in the background. Hopefully, its just a matter of applying the mod as most of that is in the vesselData file anyway, with the odd bit in the artemis.ini file. I have also started work on the sandbox to take advantage of comms keys. If they still work the same, we should be able to use that to some extent.

Matsiyan
    Participant

So, probably expecting an update to the MOD this week?

Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

It looks like Comms officers console got easier to conduct. This way we can lure more dedicated comms officers i hope

Nhaima
    Participant

I would kind of like to hold off upgrading to 2.6.0, at least for a week, to see if Thom pushes out a 2.6.1 with bug fixes. Eastern Front caught a few last night that I reported and there were others that were seemingly known from the beta build and weren’t fixed in the official release.

Donovan
    Participant

And the comms console could use a little tweaking to make it easier to read, especially on monitors with higher resolution (smaller print and contrast isn’t the best).

Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

What kind of bugs?

And Nhaima is right there is a chance that they can launch a bug fix and Fish has to start over again for adapting our mods to the new system. maybe we should wait.

Nhaima
    Participant

There is a new TSN mod. Please update your clients or arrive with time to do so.

Installation steps:
    Download and install Artemis 2.6.0 (either steam or artemis download page)
    Download and install TSN 1.7.5 – http://www.1sws.com/TSNExpansion/
    Launch screen should say V260.175 May 2017

False Trueman
    Participant

Seems to be extremely glitchy, even scrubbing my systems doesn’t do anything, can we work on fixing that?

Verok
    Participant

Are we recommending everyone download the missing Longbow pirate ship file along with the updated vesseldata? I’m not sure it’s necessary, unless you’ve already incorporated that into the TSN Mod. It might be safer that way, so we don’t risk having different vesseldata files floating around.

Donovan
    Participant

To my knowledge, Fish included the Longbow info in the TSN update.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.