Academy training location?

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Academy training location?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hallo,

I’ve been poking around through the library and forums, and am looking forward to showing up for a Saturday game this week or next. I see lots of references to knowing the terminology, command protocol, etc – but not a lot that tells me how I go from visitor to cadet. Is there something I’m missing? I’m not seeing a formal way to certify that I’ve read through enough to be able to play on a Saturday.

If any of you lot could clarify that for me, I’d be delighted. Gratzi!

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are no prerequisites to be allowed to show up. All are welcome. Can’t wait to meet you.

Lt. Cmdr. Zelreich

Fulvus
    Participant

Welcome!

Once you log in to the TeamSpeak-server one of the senior officers will welcome you, give you proper uniform and security clearance.

Hope you’ll have an exciting evening with the TSN. Too bad I can’t be there tomorrow!

Lt.Jr. Fulvus

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking forward to it, sir. Unfortunately, I’m stuck on leave since graduating from the Academy. My shuttlecraft isn’t scheduled to bring me in to port until the following week. That means I’ll be unable to show up for active duty this Saturday. I will be on the next shuttlecraft out, and am excited to begin service in the TSN!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.