Absence

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Xiph
    Participant

Wait there’s DEVELOPMENT?!

From a purely selfish point of view, you should go, and then stream it to the rest of us, or at least update us on changes…

Aramond
    Participant

If you’re willing to make the drive, that sounds like a lot of fun! Don’t worry too much about missing shift, we’ll still be here next week.

John van Leigh
    Participant

Also, who the hell will warn us of what’s to come?

Nhaima
    Participant

I believe there is at least one person from Eastern Front who’s going to be there, so we should get some type of intel regardless of whether you go or not. That said, always glad to have more sources and observations.

Charles Beaumont
    Participant

Looking like my thing’s moving to the 4th. Is it OK/the done thing for me to edit the absence spreadsheet myself, or is it better for me to just post here?

Matsiyan
    Participant

I always do both. That way if officers want to check if someone specific is available they can look at the spreadsheet, but mostly people will not keep checking it so it makes sense to mention here.

Matsiyan and Mundy will be here for tomorrow’s shift but will be away for 51116 and 121116. So Lancer’s bridge will have some spare room two shifts in a row.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

It seems I’ll be late again tomorrow…

Draeco
    Participant

And I learned I have to miss it. Viper will have an open spot. See y’all next shift.

Aramond
    Participant

Looks like both Lancer and Viper are getting hit. *frowns*

@charlesbeaumont
    Don’t worry too much about reporting absences if you don’t have permanent posting on a ship. Nothing wrong if you do, but the only thing we’ll really use it for is predicting attendance numbers.

John van Leigh
    Participant

We’re slowly, sloooowly working on a proper Absences form, here. Even when released you’ll only have to report absences if you have a crew assignment.

(Which reminds me, if you’d like to see something from the Absences form, now’s the time in which you can raise it without bothering anyone)

Quinn
    Participant

Looks like I’m going to be late to this upcoming shift, which reminds me, Van Leigh ( @delpino ), the absence form should probably have a lateness portion to it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Quinn.
    John van Leigh
    Participant

Damnit, you’re right.

Still, it’ll take some time. Creating the main form alone is quite complex (not because of the form itself, but because of the reading mechanism for the responses).

Quinn
    Participant

Ugh looks like my lateness this week has turned into a full blown absence >.<

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.