Reply To: S16: Insurgence (11622-2239)

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre S16: Insurgence (11622-2239) Reply To: S16: Insurgence (11622-2239)

Xavier
Keymaster

27722-2239

BLACK BOX DATA- LT. ARAS TENEDOS DIARIES

Log #102
Stardate: 128-2220

corrupted

We are hunting them one by one!

I can’t keep track of how many ships we destroyed.

corrupted

On the other hand, we are dealing with the Hegemony forces around.

Our supplies have dwindled considerably.

corrupted

Captain PACE reached an agreement with the local pirate communities in the area. At first, I found this situation very strange, but he argued that these methods are necessary for our existence here.

corrupted

I hate pirate ports. It would not be a lie if I say that every time we buy food, so many of our belongings and ship parts are stolen.

They are very primitive, unorganized and superstitious. They think they can take on any ship with brute force.

corrupted

According to the news, we have been transferred to the newly formed Black Ops division. Of course, this explains the decisions taken by our captain.

corrupted

We have been following a particular Griffzungenschwert Class ship, Griff in short, which we believe carries a notorious Unakalhai leader.

He is ruthless and clever. He actually cornered us a couple of times. Captain Pace says we can get to him with the help of pirates because they know every inch of Erebus by heart.

… ignorant, filthy pirates…

corrupted