Reply To: Portraits

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Portraits Reply To: Portraits

Matsiyan
Participant

Jemel of course should not have red trim but I wanted to nod to his lengendary engineering background.

And I could put Blaze on a male instead of a Huge character model, but his size seemed the perfect excuse…

I liked the retro-space suit look. I can also do the military soft uniform that Mundy and Aramond have used before and see what it looks like in grey without the hat. When I get a moment, I will have a go at as close a match to Adam Parra’s Armada uniforms as I can. I know I tried a while ago. With the costume app it is difficult to find long-bodied tight fitting tops. And as you see from the figures, it is designed for superheroes! The odd bits projecting at the back are a jetpack for null-g manoeuvring.

And if anyone does want a go at using the Paragon Chat client to make their own, I can supply a copy of the costume file so that you can start from one of the above.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Matsiyan. Reason: Added detail
  • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Matsiyan. Reason: Added detail