Reply To: Log Trueman 4217-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Trueman 4217-2237 Reply To: Log Trueman 4217-2237

Xavier
Keymaster

//We are able to increase the difficulty in the TSN mod by altering the enemy ship stats. I recently looked in to whether I could increase the hit points of a ship to make them more durable once their shields are down and making p-shocks of greater use. It wasn’t possible in the vesselData file however.

//I also have in mibd a potential storyline that would result in increasing the difficulty of enemy ships and making future games much more challenging for us. It would change the feel of the game though, with kralien cruisers becoming significantly more difficult e.g. a small fleet of 3 cruisers being a match for a two TSN ships working together (until their shields were down anyway).

//As for the numbers of ships we destroy, I was thinking on this and crew complements of a Kralien cruiser. I was working on the idea they only had a small number of kraliens onboard, with other alien insectiod creatures also being part of the crew. That way, it would be less of a massacre than it seems and more the technology and assets we are affecting.. I typed up these ideas in a document, but am still working on some ideas before I release them.